HYPOXEU LIVE, DUBLIN
September 11th – 13th, 2022
Having seen the community that’s been built from HypoxEU after just 4 virtual events, we are very excited to announce that we will be hosting an in-person event in September 2022. This event will be in Dublin, Ireland.
We are now accepting abstract submissions from authors who wish to present at this event. We will be selecting speakers for the short talks from the abstracts that are submitted. Prizes will also be awarded for the best work as well as up to 100 travel scholarships of 250€/abstract. To submit your abstract, please follow the submission instructions below.
- The deadline for submissions is 07/08/22.
- One abstract per presenting author, per meeting. Presenting author must be underlined in the abstract.
- Paragraph breaks between title, author & institute abstract body.
- Submission should be no longer than one page. Also includes title, authors, affiliations.
- Arial, 11 point, black font.
- Single spacing, one inch margins, left justified.
Submit your Abstract
"*" indicates required fields